Synpulse Scholar Award (Singapore)
Who are we?
Synpulse is a global professional services company and a valued partner of leading players in the financial services and related industries. We optimise the proximity to our clients and deep domain expertise to create sustainable value using technology as a business driver. Leveraging our strong network of over 100 ecosystem partners, we accompany our clients throughout their transformation journey – from strategy and development to implementation and management.
With our tech powerhouse, Synpulse8, we collaborate with our clients to co-create digital experiences with innovative technologies and proprietary methods. Synpulse is powered by the passion and commitment of its more than 800 employees, who come from over 30 countries.
At Synpulse, we are committed to helping the next generation of talent realise their dreams and be part of the team that shapes the future of financial services.
The Synpulse Scholar Award (SSA) is a scholarship scheme that is designed to reward undergraduates who possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities, as well as a passion for consulting, technology advisory, or building customised solutions.
The SSA provides selected talents with an opportunity to experience a fulfilling career in the financial services industry with Synpulse and Synpulse8.
Who should apply?
Students who are:
- Penultimate-year Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) undergraduates at a university in Singapore
- On track to graduating with an Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1) or equivalent, and above
- In a field of study relevant to Synpulse and/or Synpulse8’s core offerings (e.g., Business, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, etc.)
- With relevant internship or job placement experience (e.g., Consulting and Strategy, Banking, Technology, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate holistic development beyond academic achievements
- Not a recipient of other awards or scholarships with bond obligations
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply for the award if they are able to demonstrate their passion and the relevance of their skills and knowledge to our core business offerings.
What SSA offers
- A one-time tuition grant of SGD 8,000
- A one-time allowance of SGD 1,000