Eighth Senior Executives Forum
The Advancement of Intelligent Automation: Trends and Best Practice in UK Wealth Management
London, 26 March 2020
Intelligent Automation is no longer a novelty, hiding potential risks or even fears of ‘robots taking our jobs’. It has become an everyday reality in many sectors, and Private Wealth is not far behind. Early adopters are already reaping returns and their peers are looking for knowledge and technology resources to catch up. The Synpulse traditional event, to be held from 6pm on the 26th of March, is aiming to provide up-to-date insight and facilitate collaborations between participating executives and their companies for faster and more profitable adoption of intelligent automation.
- 17:30 Registration and refreshments
- 18:00 Introduction to the Forum
18:05 C Level Discussion Panel including:
1. Marc Graveney – Chief Digital Officer – London and Capital
2. Kevin Barry – Technology Director – Ruffer
3. Helena Forrest – Head of brand optimisation and cash management – Deutsche Bank
4. Andre Burger – Partner – Synpulse
- 18:50 Live Demo on I.A. – See first hand how IA can potentially assist your firm in achieving operational efficiency and scale.
- 19:25 Closing remarks
- 19:30 Drinks and buffet dinner
To register your interest in this upcoming event and receive updates please fill the form.